Friday, October 12, 2018

It's fiber, but is it art?


Last month we took a cruise on the Zuiderdam, the same ship we had been on earlier in the year.  Apparently all the cabin stewards on this ship have to take the same professional development class, because on both cruises, when you returned from your dinner or entertainment at night, you found a critter on the turned-down bed:




























This was my favorite:

I could have attended a demo/class on towel folding one day on the ship, but I decided to concentrate on the fiber arts I already know rather than learning a new practice area.

5 comments:

  1. Well that's pretty cool. Sure beats a mint on the pillow. Does that date me? Or do they still do that in the better hotels? Love these towels.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holland America has a book you can buy of towel folding. And I understand that they have quite the school in the Philippines for training up folks to work on the ships.

    ReplyDelete