Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby quilt marathon 2

Here are the four baby quilts I just finished from my friend's grandmother's stash, to send back to her great-great-grandchildren.


 

 

 

I sewed each one with the baby's name and date of birth, and signed them with my initials and the grandmother's.




When I sent my friend an email to tell her to expect the package the next day, she revealed that her daughter-in-law is about to give birth again -- and the baby arrived yesterday morning.   Fortunately there are plenty of muu-muu blocks still in the stash.

And since I'm a sucker for baby pictures, here's Leilani with her quilt.







5 comments:

  1. Love the quilts! They all turned out great and each has their own vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, good thing you have so many blocks, as it seems the family is good at producing babies!
    Sandy in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such happy quilts. I'm sure they will be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you thought you were done. LOL

    Leilani is a cutie-pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I did think I was done -- at least she could have had the good grace to wait a couple of weeks.....

      Delete