Sunday, March 15, 2015

Photo suite 168 -- with Arnold on vacation


One of the lessons in my photoshop class was to select parts of images and do interesting things with them.  I decided to put Arnold Schwarzenegger into some of my vacation photos.  First I had to give him a Hawaiian print bikini.






















in Antarctica






















at the Acropolis






















in Tuscany with my glamorous daughter-in-law

in Tasmania

at the Crow Barn, where he is taking credit for Petra Fallaux's work

9 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are fantastic. Thanks for starting my week with a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He seems at home in so many settings! I am proud to state that in the recall election that made Arnold the Governator of Caleeforneea, I voted for the late, great Gary Coleman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol ! Now THAT'S what I call Off the Wall....All Hail Arnold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. or modeling. Imagine the class that got to draw that body! And even he aged.... and the good thing about this Arnold... he can't talk. Not a word to ruin the effect. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and he won't hit on all the women, either!

      Delete
  6. Love those Arnold shots. I need to take a class that gives me the ability to control Arnold!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are freakin' fabulous!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete