Wednesday, December 21, 2016

In a book 3


Reminder: if you buy a copy of my book, Pattern-Free Quilts: Riffs on the Rail Fence Block, before the end of the month, you can get a rail fence quilt block, made by me, as a present from me! A couple of days ago I sent out a block made of leftover fabrics from the watermelon quilt my granddaughter Zoe made for the book.

She was only 12 when she made this quilt, so obviously the book is fine for beginners, but even experienced quilters can probably get some good ideas

To get a free rail fence block, buy a copy of the book from CreateSpace (click here) or Amazon (click here).  If it's all the same to you, I'd rather you use CreateSpace -- same book, same price, but more of it comes to me and less to Jeff Bezos, who already seems to have plenty.

Then email your receipt and your street address to creativegirlfriendspress@gmail.com.

News flash:  When I announced this offer earlier I said we couldn't send outside the U.S.  But since then I've realized the quilt blocks can go as plain old letters, so what the heck.  If you live across the ocean, go for it!


2 comments:

  1. The little Xmas ornament you sent me is now gracing my tree. Your book, ordered through CreateSpace,
    arrived as well. Thank you for both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought your Book a few weeks ago from CreateSpace. It would be nice to recieve a blog from you. So I'll send the information to them.

    ReplyDelete