Friday, April 8, 2016

Fun with Photoshop


I have been playing around with Photoshop on a quest to put familiar art images into different backgrounds.  Not only is this fun, but it's serving as valuable continuing education, because if you go too long without using a tool you can easily forget its nuances.  So I'm brushing up on my cutting and pasting and resizing.

Here's Venus in my bathroom.






















If you are somebody who finds Photoshop useful in your art practice, or think you might find it useful if you could only learn how to use the #$&*@# thing, then you should immediately click on this link (here) and sign up for the Pixeladies online classes in Photoshop Essentials.  I took these classes last winter and loved loved loved them.  You can read about my experience in these old posts if you would like to know more about how the class worked.

The beginners course -- Photoshop Essentials 1 -- will run from April 18 to May 15, and the follow-on PSE 2 will run from May 23 to June 19.  I guarantee you that by June 3 you will be able to put Venus into your bathroom too.

No comments:

Post a Comment